Most funny quotes about cat mom will make you laugh. All cat mom quotes usually have meaning and it is made for us to reflect on life as well as on our relationship with lovable cats.
Today I am going to list some funny cat mom quotes and some of them will melt your heart. There are hundreds of quotes out of many, but I have compiled a few good quotes.
Funny cat mom quotes
- Fact about cats
You’ll find that mothering a cat is often an incredibly refreshing experience for newcomers and a wonderful one for long-time moms. There are many of us who can relate to cat-owning scenarios that include both the good days and the bad.
- “The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer.” – Paula Poundstone, Humorist
- “Cats never listen. They’re dependable that way; when Rome burned, the emperor’s cats still expected to be fed on time.” – Seanan McGuire, Writer
- “I am not a cat man, but a dog man, and all felines can tell this at a glance – a sharp, vindictive glance.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist and Humorist
- “Cats have a scam going – you buy the food, they eat the food, they go away; that’s the deal.” – Eddie Izzard, Actor
- “My cat is not insane, she’s just a really good actress.” – P.C. Cast, Writer
- “If a dog jumps into your lap it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing it is because your lap is warmer.” – A.N. Whitehead, Mathematician and Philosopher
- “The way to get on with a cat is to treat it as an equal – or even better, as the superior it knows itself to be.” – Elizabeth Peters, Writer
- “I read that when cats are cuddling and kneading you, and you think it’s cute, they’re really just checking your vitals for weak spots.” – Kandyse McClure, Actor
- “If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.” – Mark Twain, Writer
- “If cats could talk, they wouldn’t.” – Nan Porter
II. Quotes about cats and life
What I like about quotes is that they are often so true to our lives, about our lives, and about our relationships with people. Of course there’s our cat in there too.
They are not just a list of funny mom cat quotes, they are true reflection quotes some of which really made me laugh.
From cuddles on the sofa, frolicking by the window sill to sneaky bites of fish at your dinner table, cats are sure to be both quirky and funny pets.
- “Time spent with cats is never wasted” – Sigmund Freud
- “As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat” – Ellen Perry Berkeley
- “Any household with at least one feline member has no need for an alarm clock” – Louise A. Belcher
- “Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose” – Garrison Keillor
- “Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want” – Joseph Wood Krutch
- “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this” Terry Pratchett
- “Cats have it all; admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when they want it” – Rod McKuen
- “Those who’ll play with cats must expect to be scratched” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer” – Paula Poundstone
- “I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days” – Bill Dana
III. Funny cat quotes
Every cat has its own likes, dislikes, and special personalities. Cat lovers know and accept this fact.
And there have been some pretty funny cat studies over the years. Anyone can be a cat mom, from former presidents to poets and animators, everyone has something to say about their cats and their neighbors. So, if you’re looking for funny cat quotes to express the truth about your best friend, keep reading.
- “ A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution” – Hazel Nicholson
- “One cat just leads to another” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Intelligence in the cat is underrated” – Louis Wain
- “Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them” – Jim Davis
- “A cat has absolute emotional honesty; human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Dogs eat. Cats dine” – Ann Taylor
- “Cats are connoisseurs of comfort” – James Herriot
- “ I love cats because I love my home and after a while they become its visible soul” – Jean Cocteau
- “People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life” – Faith Resnick
- “The cat is above all things, a dramatist” – Margaret Benson
- “Kittens are born with their eyes shut. They open them in about six days, take a look around, then close them again for the better part of their lives” – Stephen Baker
- “People meeting for the first time suddenly relax if they find they both have cats. And plunge into anecdotes” – Charlotte Gray
- “In the middle of a world that had always been a bit mad, the cat walks with confidence” – Rosanne Amberson
- “I’ve met many thinkers and many cats, but the wisdom of cats is infinitely superior” – Hippolyte Taine
- “The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat” – Ogden Nash
- “People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around” – Susan Easterly
- “There’s no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat” – Wesley Bates
- “It always gives me a shiver when I see a cat seeing what I can’t see” – Eleanor Farjeon
- “ Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons” – Robertson Davies
- “If you are worthy of its affection, a cat will be your friend, but never your slave” – Theophile Gautier
Those are some amusing cat mom quotes. I hope you found them interesting. You can also use them to create an eye-catching Facebook post featuring a photo of your cat.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: